- Documents RSBITE activity
- Submit’s brief description with photos of meetings to WesternITE on a regular basis
- Solicit and select lunch program subjects
- Coordinate with the Meeting Location chair to provide information to the lunch speaker
- Obtain bios for each speaker and provide to Newsletter chair
- Plan for future lunch programs
- Coordinate with the District 6 Website Chair to ensure proper linkage and management of information on the site.
- Coordinate with the Newsletter Chair to post the Newsletter on the Internet. The Newsletter Chair will be responsible for providing the newsletter to the Website Chair in Adobe Acrobat PDF (or other agreed upon) format and it is the responsibility of the webmaster to post the newsletter on the web site.
- Prepare enhanced web pages for the site to enhance its value and usefulness to the
- RSBITE Section and its Board, including conversion of incidental documents to HTML or Adobe Acrobat PDF format for web posting.
- Coordinate with the section’s Secretary and/or the section’s Newsletter Chair to post advertisers links and ads on the section’s website, if needed.
- Provide monthly updates on the website usage.
- Obtain information from different sources to be included in the monthly newsletter
- Review the information for accuracy, clarity, and relevance
- Send draft newsletter to board members for review
- Prepare the final version of the newsletter
- Point of contact regarding new/existing memberships
- Aid new/potential members with registration/application membership process
- Coordinate with Newsletter/Directory Chairs regarding updated membership information
- Contact past due members to get them to rejoin ITE. List of past due members is provided by ITE headquarters
- Contact local affiliates to pay yearly dues