We are still finalizing the details for the September meeting but the Eventbrite page is open so you can RSVP and select your lunch choice! You will also be able indicate if you plan to ride the bus to the meeting. The ride is free and we found a meeting location that is a short walk from the bus stop.
Here is the link to get to the Eventbrite Page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-rsbite-kick-off-meeting-registration-12035579743
Lunch will be catered by Classy Cafe (same caterer as last year for the September meeting in Corona)! Your choices are:
- California Turkey Sandwich: Turkey Breast, Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese, Chipotle Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato and Pickle served with Potato Salad
- Classic Roast Beef Sandwich: Roasted Top Sirloin, Provolone Cheese, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Lettuce, Tomato and Pickle served with Potato Salad
- Classy Caprese Sandwich: Fresh Mozzarella, Basil Pesto, Tomato and Lettuce served with Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Our catering order must be in by Friday September 12 so please sign up as early as you can!
Topic: Another one rides the bus: an update on the sbX line.
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Presentation Location: Room 204, 2086 S. E Street, San Bernardino, CA 92408
Bus Ride Location: Meet at the Anderson Street Park N Ride Lot. Just south of Redlands Blvd in Loma Linda
Tentative Schedule (subject to minor changes):
- Bus leaves at 11:30 am
- Lunch and Presentation begin around 12:15 pm
- The presentation location is a short 1.5 block walk for the Hunts Lane sbX bus station!
- The meeting room is on the 2nd floor. The building does not have an elevator.
- The presentation location has limited parking on site. You may have to park on the street if you don’t ride the bus.